PDA

View Full Version : Problem Accesing Different Parts of the Forun

Gp[45PzL]|Engel
11-13-2006, 10:25 AM
Hello. Whenever I try to get into the Axis Barracks or the 45th Panzer "Luchs" Division sections of the forums, I can't get in. It tells me to log in so I can access those parts of the forums, I log in, it says it's redirecting me. Then it takes me right back to the log in screen. It keeps doing this over and over until I get bored doing it. Anyone know why this happens? And how I can fix it? Thank you for you help. :)

[SEB]Kharabakh
11-13-2006, 12:09 PM
First advice would be, delete the cookies. It's very likely the cause of your problem.

Khar

Gp[45PzL]|Engel
11-13-2006, 07:32 PM
Thank you for your help, that was the problem. I didn't think it was something that simple. Computers don't cooperate with me very well. Thanks again. :)

.hiredhelp[ret]
11-14-2006, 08:23 AM
I am having a similar problem with the Allies forums. I can see and access the Division Forums but cannot access the Allied Barracks. I get an insufficient access rights message when I try clicking on direct links to it.

[SEB]Kharabakh
11-14-2006, 12:15 PM
Have you tried resetting the cookies? If so, and you are still having problems accessing the forum, please write down exactly the error message you are receiving.

Khar

Trexer
11-14-2006, 02:47 PM
The Axis and Allied barracks have been removed. This was basically done to simplify things, especially for the new people so they don't have to go through multiple forums to find things. The main reason the Axis and Allied baracks existed was for communication between the divisions when there was multiple divisions a side. Since there is only 1 division a side it is not needed.

TechX
11-15-2006, 04:04 AM
To be honest, in waw 12 I never accessed the axis barracks until half way through. Thus why it shows I didn't attend as many of the battles. lol Good move guys.