02-08-2004, 02:37 PM
blackdragon and tuskee

[FEB]HD|Sd.PsiRevenger
02-08-2004, 03:07 PM
Lagg...... :silly: altso the HOWITZER! :evil:

LW[KgG]\|Elessar
02-08-2004, 03:59 PM
lag
endless rounds of bullets to set on fire enemy planes (190 ping)
and that lucky but nice bazooka shot from Raptor while passing by the enemy hangar. I wasn't even moving towards him.

66S|Pv projecTile
02-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Panthers and the FPS lag, I was too self confident to turn my details down :oops:

WkT[KgG]/|Nijo
02-08-2004, 04:31 PM
Typhoon taking me out a bazillion times after moving the Panther to the front along with the sucky AA guns.
Almost forgot: Running out of beer at 4am :/

Mdbook
02-08-2004, 04:40 PM
Everything. Bombs, infantry, tanks, grenades. You name it, I hated it all.

Jg26[Gj37]Santoro
02-08-2004, 05:39 PM
the fact that we only have 2 planes ... argh that was ridiculous , we pass al the time like crazy seaching the axis planes and u shoot one down apears another ..

RA[33FM]~|MennoZ
02-08-2004, 05:43 PM
The stupid aa guns

Orange
02-08-2004, 05:47 PM
Mad cougar and his grand theft plane. That was a very lame but very effective tactic. I think you won all the round when you manage to steal one of our aircrafts.

EDIT: the round when it was 16-6 allies and Taskeen bombed everything in his stuka to make us loose 5?-0 was quite annoying aswell. :)

[BFE-WAW]lmnoq
02-08-2004, 05:59 PM
damn stukas :cry:

DaNCeT
02-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Getting shot out of my howitzer in main base, Ordos jumping jumping out of his plane, just to kill me, but respawned and got him back immediately. Got back into the howitzer, fire only a couple of shots, and wooha, blackdragon paradrops and kills me. I got mad, called for reinforcements, and I see a couple of pilots going up that hill, and blackdragon got killed.

Never seen them after that, and I finally could get into the howie again...

58F_Lc Ordos!
02-08-2004, 06:03 PM
M%|WO1.DaNCeT.be]Getting shot out of my howitzer in main base, Ordos jumping jumping out of his plane, just to kill me, but respawned and got him back immediately. Got back into the howitzer, fire only a couple of shots, and wooha, blackdragon paradrops and kills me. I got mad, called for reinforcements, and I see a couple of pilots going up that hill, and blackdragon got killed.

ACTUALLY :wink: i never bailed from a plane, i took an LC all the way to the lower right corner, hopped in a jeep, went over to the howitzer placed, tumbled over a few times with the jeep and hopped out when it was about to explode.... sneaked (yes i was crawling) to the howitzer and shot you. a good 5-6 minuts of lag free play for me to shut up the howitser for a bit. Anyway most annoying for me was the incessant lag. I was at the sawmill, stopping infantry waves on the roadblock and serving as an advanced warning for fireflies coming in..... but shooting with the K98 was impossible

Ordos

Blackdragon
02-08-2004, 06:07 PM
M%|WO1.DaNCeT.be] blackdragon paradrops and kills me. I got mad, called for reinforcements, and I see a couple of pilots going up that hill, and blackdragon got killed.

yes but u also forgot that I yelled roger that right before i killed you 8) also when you respaned in the hangar i pulled out my knife and ran at you challaenging you to a knife fight, but after 5 no 4. shots and a clip from your pistol you finally killed me, Also before you got theree the spitfire was in the hangar and i ran up to the cockpit knifing it to challenge to pilot but he just tried to shoot me with his mg's i swear this is the fourth or fifth time this has happened (kniffe fight challenge meet with a gun) I thought u guys liked to knife fight?

DaNCeT
02-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Never seen anyone with a knife, you got killed up that hill, next to the the howitzer. I know that I would have pulled my knive if someone comes to me with a knife, so I think it was someone else...

Blackdragon
02-08-2004, 06:14 PM
ok cuz im talking about the guy in the howizter thats near the buildings close to the hangar, yea i yelled 'Roger That' so he could hear it (not on radio) and knifed him :twisted: and then the previous events occured

Jg26[Gj37]Santoro
02-08-2004, 06:25 PM
i like knifes , but there is times for that ... that isnt one :D if was me i will put a bullet on u on the first chance that i have

H62|Cp Tharos
02-08-2004, 08:57 PM
The people that would come up the residential building with K98Grenades and managed to kill me in one shot when I shot them with my whole Bren clip....

Anonymous
02-08-2004, 09:41 PM
Driving a jeep with my CinC in the backseat, trying to run someone over and ended up hitting a bunker wall. Boom! There goes my chances at earning a medal. Probably will be on latrine duty next battle. *$

[PilotForHire]Taskeen
02-08-2004, 11:52 PM
The fact that at least 3 carrier AA guns, concentrating fire on 1 spitfire or typhoon, did not even smoke it.

[J17]~~HR|Snake
02-09-2004, 02:11 AM
Hitting myself with the AA guns more than the Allied planes. :|

[AEF]B|Pfc.Rubber
02-09-2004, 09:48 AM
Gotta be spawning at the airfield after hearing "Man the AA gun at F3".

Finally figured out that I should have "Man the AA gun at the factory".

Duh :oops: :oops:

Regards,

Rubber

68R|Rc Petru
02-09-2004, 09:58 AM
P|Sgt.Rubber]Gotta be spawning at the airfield after hearing "Man the AA gun at F3".

Finally figured out that I should have "Man the AA gun at the factory".

Duh :oops: :oops:

Regards,

Rubber

Sounds like the old "Send three and four pence we're going to a dance" scenario.