PDA

View Full Version : Operation Overlord

12-24-2003, 09:02 PM
Hey, sry to have not been on the forums for so long, but I was very busy with the Operation Overlord MOD, of which I am a mapper. We just got a very big update on. Check it out here:

Operation Overlord homepage (http://overlord.nucleardays.com/)

I am posting this because we need more skinners, weapons/vehicle modellers, menu editors and animators. I know there are some very experienced guys here, so I hope you can help us out :wink: .

PS: I did the "Day of Days" map.

PgD[45PzL]|Trekki92001
12-24-2003, 09:18 PM
I've actually had my eye on this mod for a long time; it looks great! Can we be expecting a release any time soon??

12-24-2003, 09:44 PM
Well I'm sorry to disappoint you about that; we first want alot of the main things to be finished and release a complete mod. We want to be sure that everything works. If people would join it would go a hell of alot faster though :wink: .

[42Wx]|pte.montgomery
12-24-2003, 09:58 PM
nice very nice, What pic did you model the 25pdr on? it looks pretty good,

12-24-2003, 10:03 PM
That is the work of Malsa, I dunno what he made it on.

PgD[45PzL]|Trekki92001
12-24-2003, 10:08 PM
It's really for the best that you want the mod to be fairly complete first, and as soon as I'm done teaching myself to map and skin, your mod will be the first to know. Mind you, it'll be a while.

[42Wx]|pte.montgomery
12-24-2003, 10:22 PM
i posted on ur forums, i play on those things in real life (this weekend coming actually as well)

12-25-2003, 12:34 PM
P|LCpl. Trekki92001]It's really for the best that you want the mod to be fairly complete first, and as soon as I'm done teaching myself to map and skin, your mod will be the first to know. Mind you, it'll be a while.

Oooooooooooooh if you learned to skin there certainly is a place for you on the mod :D

i posted on ur forums, i play on those things in real life (this weekend coming actually as well)

Yeah I saw your post, tnx for the info!

PS: If anyone wants to join the mod, just go to the forums and make the sign-in form or contact me.