PDA

View Full Version : PATCH 1.6 announced

[]gg
12-22-2003, 06:37 AM
Hey guys, just wanted you to bring the latest update. Apparantly, we're going to see choppers in the next patch.
gg

12/19/03 - Community Update

Attention Soldiers!
We're going to talk about a couple of things in todays update. First the upcoming 1.6 patch and then the Battlefield 1942 Map Making Contest. So without further ado...

1.6 Update
Battlefield Command has busted butts to get the 1.6 patch done as quickly as possible. Our sincere hope was to release it before the December holidays. Unfortunately, our commitment to releasing clean patches means that we cannot release the patch in its current state. We still need some time to clear up a few glitches. So, you at least have something to look forward to in January when you've finished playing with all the toys and goodies you've received over the holidays!

Here's a short-list of some of the features you can look forward to:
Punkbuster support
New in-game GUI for map and kick-voting
New game server allows hosting of different mods, maps and modes in the same server rotation
Chat lag fixed
Russian Ilyyushin IL-2 added to Kursk and Kharkov
New Battlefield 1942 map
New Battlefield 1942: Secret Weapons of WWII map

Avrojet
12-22-2003, 08:39 AM
http://forums.battleforeurope.com/bf1942/viewtopic.php?t=1276 ;)

[]gg
12-22-2003, 08:40 AM
And locked by myself. Thanks avro :oops:
gg

[Ret.]Shug
12-22-2003, 03:54 PM
Well...

CHAT LAG IS FIXED

Hopefully now i can yell at all the dumb n00bs who call everyone a Hacker because they suck

Christ one guy insisted the whole axis team was cheating, because on Stalingrad the axis had capped every flagged when he spawned.

Everytime he died he cpomlained....

H62|Cp Tharos
12-23-2003, 12:03 AM
The level of n00bs and smacktards in pubs has grown out of control. When I first got the game (along with pretty much everyone else), it was fun to have a TKfest here and there, but no one was....stupid.

AFKA[56k]~/*\~|Rudel-VoC-
12-23-2003, 12:07 AM
M|Pte.Dunsinane]The level of n00bs and smacktards in pubs has grown out of control. When I first got the game (along with pretty much everyone else), it was fun to have a TKfest here and there, but no one was....stupid.

I totally agree. I wish there was something people could do. Just today, I was playing the Urban Siege map on DC, and an AH-6 had spawned so I wanet and got in it, and a guy shot at me, Thankfully FF wasn't on. So then I g on my merry way to go kill some stuff, and the same guy comes out of nowhere and rams me with an F14. Now thats just retarded, don't you think?

[Ret.]Shug
12-23-2003, 01:50 AM
I hate those people...

Like you get in a plane before them, so they shoot you for no reason, and just keep shooting. Sometimes i get so pissed of i do a fly around and TK 'em...

One guy TK'd me for no reason on a DC push map, i waited for an apology, never got one, so i ran up to him with a zooka...pretneded not to care, he got in a hummer and i nailed him :D

Stupid tards

[WaW]Guarnere
12-23-2003, 06:04 AM
A|Pte.Rudel]
M|Pte.Dunsinane]The level of n00bs and smacktards in pubs has grown out of control. When I first got the game (along with pretty much everyone else), it was fun to have a TKfest here and there, but no one was....stupid.

I totally agree. I wish there was something people could do. Just today, I was playing the Urban Siege map on DC, and an AH-6 had spawned so I wanet and got in it, and a guy shot at me, Thankfully FF wasn't on. So then I g on my merry way to go kill some stuff, and the same guy comes out of nowhere and rams me with an F14. Now thats just retarded, don't you think? :roll:

PgD[45PzL]|Trekki92001
12-24-2003, 04:40 AM
I hate TKers. I hate TKers with a burning passion that shall never die, but shall live inside of me for all of my life. May all TKers rot in Hellfire for all eternity, their skin peeling off slowly and horribly. Yarr! Death to the TKers! Yarr!! I hate them so much, I made a special hack that gives me a special gun that causes players to crash to the desktop. I use it all the time on pub play; I use it so often that I have emptied the EA servers when I am in a specific period of rage. KILL THE TKers! I want to drink their blood from their empty skull!! Yaaaah!!!! Kill the Killers! End the violence!! No war, no war, no war!!!

Oops, sorry. That little hippie in me got out. Really, I'm not a hippie. Disregard the above statement. He he he, ma bad. I just really don't like TKers. (except the occasional knife fight, of course!)

And no, I don't hack. :wink:

[BFE-WAW]lmnoq
12-24-2003, 07:35 AM
[22RN]T|Pte.Lmnoq killed a teammate
[22RN]P|LCpl. Trekki92001 is no more

:wink:

SNIPEHUNTER
12-27-2003, 03:19 PM
P|LCpl. Trekki92001]I hate TKers. I hate TKers with a burning passion that shall never die, but shall live inside of me for all of my life. May all TKers rot in Hellfire for all eternity, their skin peeling off slowly and horribly. Yarr! Death to the TKers! Yarr!! I hate them so much, I made a special hack that gives me a special gun that causes players to crash to the desktop. I use it all the time on pub play; I use it so often that I have emptied the EA servers when I am in a specific period of rage. KILL THE TKers! I want to drink their blood from their empty skull!! Yaaaah!!!! Kill the Killers! End the violence!! No war, no war, no war!!!

ME THINKS YOU ARE IN NEED OF SOME SERIOUS HELP

UMM can i get one of those guns too? :lol: