Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New PC possible build

What I want to know from any of you is have you heard if having the OS on an M2 drive causes any problems

Any other thoughts you may have. No I did not get liquid cooling, I've heard you have to change the fluid on those and I have not always been the most fastidious about PC cleaning so changing the damn fluid every 6 months probably isn't going to happen. I will improve the cooling in my own way. OH GOD ITS BAILING OUT WITH A ****ING SAW!!

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1485
    • CAS: CyberPowerPC INFERNO Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ RGB, USB 3.0, Tempered Glass Window [-4] (Black Color)
    • CPU: Intel? Core? Processor i5-9600K 3.70GHZ 9MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 [-240]
    • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm Case Fans for your selected case [+9]
    • FAN: DeepCool GAMMAXX GT RGB CPU Air Cooler 4 Heatpipes 120mm RGB low-noise PWM Fan with vibration rubber pad [-2]
    • HDD: 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 3500/2300 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 250/550k [+19] (Single Drive)
    • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory [+9] (ADATA XPG Z1 [+9])
    • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE Z390 UD ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe
    • MOUSE: None [-3]
    • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    • POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts - Corsair RM Series RM850 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply [+81]
    • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 Video Card [VR Ready] [-67] (Single Card)
    • _PRICE: (+1351)

Ok I will be getting the 480 gig m2 drive but other than that this will be it. I messed up somehow and ended up with the 250 gig. That is the I 9 processor line, the latest one its just an i5 processor. Maybe later get an I9 and a better vid card, had to save money somewhere. I will likely have to have ankle surgery in the next two years if someone can find what is wrong with it. 8 x rays and no one knows.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 08-17-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.