Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New PC possible build

What I want to know from any of you is have you heard if having the OS on an M2 drive causes any problems

Any other thoughts you may have. No I did not get liquid cooling, I've heard you have to change the fluid on those and I have not always been the most fastidious about PC cleaning so changing the damn fluid every 6 months probably isn't going to happen. I will improve the cooling in my own way. OH GOD ITS BAILING OUT WITH A ****ING SAW!!

• *BASE_PRICE: [+1485
    • CAS: CyberPowerPC INFERNO Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ RGB, USB 3.0, Tempered Glass Window [-4] (Black Color)
    • CPU: Intel? Core? Processor i5-9600K 3.70GHZ 9MB Intel Smart Cache LGA1151 [-240]
    • CS_FAN: 3X 120mm Case Fans for your selected case [+9]
    • FAN: DeepCool GAMMAXX GT RGB CPU Air Cooler 4 Heatpipes 120mm RGB low-noise PWM Fan with vibration rubber pad [-2]
    • HDD: 250GB SAMSUNG 970 EVO Plus PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Seq R/W: Up to 3500/2300 MB/s, Rnd R/W up to 250/550k [+19] (Single Drive)
    • MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3200MHz Dual Channel Memory [+9] (ADATA XPG Z1 [+9])
    • MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE Z390 UD ATX w/ RGB, USB 3.1, 3 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 6 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe
    • MOUSE: None [-3]
    • NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
    • POWERSUPPLY: 850 Watts - Corsair RM Series RM850 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Fully Modular Ultra Quiet Power Supply [+81]
    • VIDEO: AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB GDDR5 Video Card [VR Ready] [-67] (Single Card)
    • _PRICE: (+1351)

Ok I will be getting the 480 gig m2 drive but other than that this will be it. I messed up somehow and ended up with the 250 gig. That is the I 9 processor line, the latest one its just an i5 processor. Maybe later get an I9 and a better vid card, had to save money somewhere. I will likely have to have ankle surgery in the next two years if someone can find what is wrong with it. 8 x rays and no one knows.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 08-17-2019 at 11:48 PM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New PC possible build

Well I cannot order it right now. My bill to ship to addresses are different and no one is online to chat with me. This is better than cyberpower used to be. Back when I bought this one, one of them stole my credit card number when I sent it back with a bad motherboard. Fortunately cap one was watching and when one of them tried to use it and they called me. "Are you in Wisconsin right now or is your card", I answered no and they hung up.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.