Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shot Online Golf

Well the old free golf game on steam died, Winning Putt. Anyway now they have SHOT Online.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/390090/Shot_Online/

It has some differences from the previous game, the ball seems to have more roll. Over powering the shot has more of a penalty it seems, I thought I hit an over powered shot perfect but it didn't go far or strait, so being slightly off and in the red it a huge penalty.

Anyway, I will add more after I play more. They haven't finished it yet but its pretty far along, some of it you can tell was taken strait from Winning Putt, and some is new.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: Shot Online Golf

A MMORPG golf game?!?! Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, since the last PC golf I played was the Links series back in the last century. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Uoi9U3gKA It's a DOS game where you setup to select from a menu of Sound board choices and whether or not you use Expanded or Extended memory. wtf?!?!

Curious to know how the MMO part goes. On a video from 2012 of the game, it shows all the peoples' golf balls incoming as your player's ball arrives at target. In comments some complain of having to wait for all the other players to take their shot at each hole. It seems like there must be other modes so the only waiting is if you finish your round and have to wait for others to finish the round.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

Last Online
    Today
    Country
    This is Bailing_Out's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Shot Online Golf

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]CA|Melvin View Post
    A MMORPG golf game?!?! Wow. I shouldn't be surprised, since the last PC golf I played was the Links series back in the last century. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6Uoi9U3gKA It's a DOS game where you setup to select from a menu of Sound board choices and whether or not you use Expanded or Extended memory. wtf?!?!

Curious to know how the MMO part goes. On a video from 2012 of the game, it shows all the peoples' golf balls incoming as your player's ball arrives at target. In comments some complain of having to wait for all the other players to take their shot at each hole. It seems like there must be other modes so the only waiting is if you finish your round and have to wait for others to finish the round.
    So far I haven't played PvP yet, I got another game Silent Hunter 5 I've become addicted to. Doing the mod controller for it and the The Wolves of Steel mod for it right now as I write this. Complicated by the fact it is NOW a combo Uplay and Steam game.

This works like Winning Putt, there is a timer, if they don't do their shot they are skipped or something. In winning putt, after teeing off you could elect to play a fast version where you didn't have to watch the other shots. You played the hole by yourself basically. The only thing you had to wait for was for them to finish the hole and if they took too long the game would kick them.
    Last edited by Bailing_Out; 03-26-2019 at 08:04 PM.
    Kissinger Quote "The superpowers often behave like two heavily armed blind men feeling their way around a room, each believing himself in mortal peril from the other, whom he assumes to have perfect vision.
    Over time even two armed blind men in a room can do enormous damage to each other, not to speak of the room."

Josey Wales: When I get to likin' someone, they ain't around long.
    Lone Watie: I notice when you get to DISlikin' someone they ain't around for long neither.

The camps I remember being in. Maybe some others, I was drinking, I was on the moon with Steve.

my blog Which I rarely post to.