08-01-2018
    Country
    This is Cyan Winters's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back with a handful of memories

Hey guys. I come back every now and again to lurk around and see what's happening and whose still around. Mostly just to try and re-capture some of the nostalgia of my youth. Sadly most of my many many screenshots and physical memories have been lost of the years of hard drive failures, computer changes, etc...but I still have a handful of historic things that some of you old-timers may find interesting.

The first couple things here are very random relics from campaign 9. One is the certified tanker badge, I'm not sure what the other one is but it clearly involves vodka. The last one is one of the many propaganda pieces made as our Soviets buzzed our way across the campaign map to Berlin.

I'm not 100% sure which campaign this is from, but another example of fantastic propaganda (in gif form)..

This next one is very random, but some of you may remember a gentleman named elric. Elric was an awesome dude and beloved in the community for a long time, until he basically went AWOL one day and sat AFK in TS for so long he got a channel named after him. Well, one day he returned from AFK...I freaked out and had to take a screenshot to tell people who wouldn't believe me. This is also an interesting shot because of how many other names from back then are hanging out in TS...including the beginning of Team Turbo before that was a formal thing.

Last one I have, randomly, is the end of Battle of Midway photo from Campaign 8. This is a large picture so I'll just link to it:

http://imgur.com/DAoDTmo

Lastly, I would like to re-share some videos made throughout the years around here. I know there are others still out there as well, but these are what I've got up on my channel. (The youtube embed feature didn't work so here's the links)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4osM3C9AOm0 - Speedin' n' Blastin'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzZCgYdwqOQ - FlingVid

Last edited by [WaW]CA|Melvin; 01-28-2016 at 01:47 AM.
    Cyan Winters.
    Excellence in tanks since Campaign 6
    [6][7][8][9][10][11][12][20][21][22][23][24][27]

Last Online
    07-14-2018
    Country
    This is also_rootwyrm's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Back with a handful of memories

Holy hell, I suddenly feel old with you man. really wish I could remember my old username. (Probably got lost somewhere along the way.) The good old times with BF1942/FH. I watched the second video and it's like "HEY I REMEMBER ALL THOSE GUYS! Except bUm. Who the hell is bUm?"

45PzL - we'll never die. We'll just get old and forgetful!

Registered User Axis 29 Scheutze
    Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RootWyrm View Post
    Holy hell, I suddenly feel old with you man. really wish I could remember my old username. (Probably got lost somewhere along the way.) The good old times with BF1942/FH. I watched the second video and it's like "HEY I REMEMBER ALL THOSE GUYS! Except bUm. Who the hell is bUm?"

45PzL - we'll never die. We'll just get old and forgetful!
    That's great. bUm was like one of my best internet friends in my time here. He, Jenkl and I (and Jokkesmokke!) basically grew up on the internet together it felt like. Those are the only people I still have a connection to (barely) via Facebook from my many years here.

I joined BFE when I was 13. I can't even wrap my head around that thought now as a 26 year old dude..
    Cyan Winters.

Last Online
    07-14-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cyan Winters View Post
    That's great. bUm was like one of my best internet friends in my time here. He, Jenkl and I (and Jokkesmokke!) basically grew up on the internet together it felt like. Those are the only people I still have a connection to (barely) via Facebook from my many years here.
    Haha, I had to get in the "bUm who?" I really, really wish I could remember what name I went by here back then. But if you remember the Nerfelwerber raining hell on the airfield, yeah, that was me half the time. And I think two of the "remove artillery" hotpatches.
    I remember cruising around with Bigh0rse, dropping destroyer (or was it battleship?) shells on the island map. soldier's godawful driving ("take me to the-...nevermind") BBC's tanking. Probably giving Kommisar nightmares. SDFJKLJSDFI ALLIED PILOTS I WILL FIND YOU. And of course, THE A-TEAM! (Inclusive Ordos because he's the only one I remember.) DUN-DA-DAAAAH!
    Crap on a crutch man, that's how far back now? Sheesh.

I joined BFE when I was 13. I can't even wrap my head around that thought now as a 26 year old dude..
    I know, right? I remember going "waitwhat, Cyan's how Bull!" Unfortunately, I was already old, so I only get older. ;P

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RootWyrm View Post
    Haha, I had to get in the "bUm who?" I really, really wish I could remember what name I went by here back then. But if you remember the Nerfelwerber raining hell on the airfield, yeah, that was me half the time. And I think two of the "remove artillery" hotpatches.
    I remember cruising around with Bigh0rse, dropping destroyer (or was it battleship?) shells on the island map. soldier's godawful driving ("take me to the-...nevermind") BBC's tanking. Probably giving Kommisar nightmares. SDFJKLJSDFI ALLIED PILOTS I WILL FIND YOU. And of course, THE A-TEAM! (Inclusive Ordos because he's the only one I remember.) DUN-DA-DAAAAH!
    Crap on a crutch man, that's how far back now? Sheesh.

I know, right? I remember going "waitwhat, Cyan's how Bull!" Unfortunately, I was already old, so I only get older. ;P
    I wish more had been archived. So far as I can tell all the old forum data was wiped out and with it, many many memories. I would love to cruise through posts from back in the day now and reminisce.

I remember all of the names you mentioned in your post so I'm sure if you remembered yours I would remember you. I tanked alongside BBC several campaigns and against him several more, he was a good dude. Ordos and I were (in my mind atleast) pretty good buds as well.

I'm sad I missed the TS reunion, though I'm not sure how many people actually ended up going to it. Hopefully a good number!
    Cyan Winters.

Last Online
    07-14-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wish more had been archived. So far as I can tell all the old forum data was wiped out and with it, many many memories. I would love to cruise through posts from back in the day now and reminisce.

I remember all of the names you mentioned in your post so I'm sure if you remembered yours I would remember you. I tanked alongside BBC several campaigns and against him several more, he was a good dude. Ordos and I were (in my mind atleast) pretty good buds as well.

I'm sad I missed the TS reunion, though I'm not sure how many people actually ended up going to it. Hopefully a good number!
    Yeah, you and me both.. and with the data gone and easily 8 years old, doubt they could find me by the email address even. Which sucks. Damnit, I had medals for being a persistent pain in people's asses! (Also, I think I misspoke and was thinking of the B-Team(TM) but Ordos or soldier probably remembers. DUN-DA-DAAAAAH!) Man, we gotta find someone with the complete roster for WaW13. Trust me, I'll know who I am when I see it. Note: I am definitely not fiddler.
    I'm about 95% sure I was on there as relayPoint - jack of all trades, master of the Nerfelwerber. The bastard with the $2,000 CRT that went "yep, I got it, two pixels to the left." Unless that gets groaning. Then I was some other guy. Can I maybe pretend to be Avro? (Ha, as if. I WILL GET YOU, AVRO.)

I couldn't have made the TS reunion sadly, work and such. Gonna have to start wrecking people in Red Orchestra though. By which I mean, getting constantly pwned because I am old and bad at that game and please can we all figure out how to fire up BF1942 + FH original so I can wreck your airfield because now I have three monitors instead of just two?

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    07-13-2019
    Country
    This is 1AB|Pvt. Wilhelm's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a link saved to Trexer's website that had a lot of old WaW information on it, but it looks like it was taken offline. I wonder if Trexer still has that stuff saved somewhere?

This is the only other link I have to something WaW (archival-wise), though it is Axis from Campaign 12.
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tokugawa...ex.php?act=idx

Also, Avrojet has quite a few videos uploaded to his YouTube:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...4755E57548865C

WaW #8: [30AI]Q|SSgt.Wilhelm - Australian
    WaW#9: [34GD]SR|Mpra.Wilhelm - Russian
    WaW#10: LS[39Fj]///|Wilhelm -> Gw%[Gj37]>>|Wilhelm - German
    WaW#11: [42Wx]P|Sgt.Wilhelm - British
    Classic Battles: Pg[HgA]///|Wilhelm - Axis
    WaW#12: Tg[J43]J~|Wilhelm - Japanese

Last Online
    02-12-2019
    Country
    This is ADRIFTER's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm View Post
    This is the only other link I have to something WaW (archival-wise), though it is Axis from Campaign 12.
    http://z15.invisionfree.com/Tokugawa...ex.php?act=idx
    I didn't know those forums still existed. I have to see if I can figure out my password and log in there.

Good times in TG. That was a great company, and an awesome intro to WaW. I remember learning the ropes about WaW and organized play from BBC during practices and then staying up all night playing FH to hone my skills before the campaign started.

Those first couple of practices and battles, and learning about all this organized game play that turned a cool mod into an amazing new experience was nothing short of magical. I'm not sure anything gaming wise will ever recapture that feeling.

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ADRIFTER View Post
    Those first couple of practices and battles, and learning about all this organized game play that turned a cool mod into an amazing new experience was nothing short of magical. I'm not sure anything gaming wise will ever recapture that feeling.
    I think that is the best/worst part. It was, as you say, amazing and magical and just an incredible experience in gaming and community. And looking at it now I just can't imagine ever recapturing that in this day and age - people jump games so fast nowadays and communities have given way to Twitch streams and ****. Do I sound sufficiently grumpy and old yet? lol

It's why I not-so-secretly continue to hope that the powers that be (if there are any) decide to finally pull the trigger and turn this into an ArmA community and make something out of it. ArmA is probably the only game out there sufficiently niche to build a long-term community run tournament out of. I know it's a contentious issue, but with less than 100 people even active on these forums it seems to me like it's about time to stop worrying about upsetting people and go forth to try and rekindle the WaW magic..even if it's no longer rooted in a 1942 Battlefield.

Ok I'll get off my soapbox now. It's too early.
    Cyan Winters.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    07-13-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those times were truly magical. It sounds funny to say that about playing a game, but it was a unique time to be able to play with so many different people who all shared in a common community. And as Cyan alluded to before, a lot of us joined up in our early teens so it felt much more like an extended family or group of relatives that we grew up with here!

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those times were truly magical. It sounds funny to say that about playing a game, but it was a unique time to be able to play with so many different people who all shared in a common community. And as Cyan alluded to before, a lot of us joined up in our early teens so it felt much more like an extended family or group of relatives that we grew up with here!
    Oh absolutely. I don't even know how many real life gatherings and family events I missed because of a 12 hour battle or a stronger desire to hang out on TS with my buds and play whatever game was the most fun at that time. Heck, I was just a kid with friends all across the country and even across Europe. Relative to my peers at that time I could understand people with accents like a damn magician because of all my experiences in WaW with people who did not speak English as a first language.

If you figure how many years many of us played here, and how many hours we spent in TS together, we really did grow up together. It sounds corny, even now, but hey it's true. Every time I come back to these boards it's out of some innate desire to feel that nostalgia again.
    Cyan Winters.

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    09-15-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hahahahha Elrics room. That man went afk for forever and never came back lol

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Melvin's Country Flag

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

RootWyrm, your old user name was Fh[45PzL]|MrFustration, active from 03-06-2004 to 05-26-2007. I've e-mailed a password to that account for you.
    WaW#16: C|52Cp (Scottish) - Voted Best Engineer
    WaW#17: F|54LT (East African)
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)
    WaW#19: LD*** (Italian)
    WaW#20: KEG~~ (German) - (2nd for CO, Bullet Magnet)
    WaW#21: Ka**** (Finnish) - Voted Best Div Staff, Best Engineer
    WaW#22: 64T|2L (Welsh) - Voted Best Teamplayer
    WaW#23: 66P|Sg (Polish)
    WaW#24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32: [WaW]TA/CA

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice stuff Cyan. (*) There were some very nice contributions in the Graphics and Video back in the day. BTW, WaW YouTube site might have some other stuff, too. It has some Playlists covering about 242 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldatWarTournament

Also, check the Channels for all the guys. For example, Avrojet is linked from there.

(*) I embedded the vids using the YouTube button on the "Go Advanced" section of the editor, but kept your links in case it Fubar'd on me... but seems OK.
    WaW#18: 56Maj (English) - Voted Most Unrecognized/Work, (2nd for Arty, Div Staff)

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We have Archives on-line, but they are protected for Officer Access. I think I can open some of them. Not all because of "personnel" discussions with bad bits and such. Ewww, some bad stuff about me, but us Admins have to take that sort of thing. I'm way busy for a few days, but should have it open this weekend. You will find some links will be bad for various reasons, (some forum move mess; some user-lost picture host sites). The further back in history of posts, I expect the worse it will be.

That archive site posted only has about 55 members and not that many posts. But there is a password recovery feature, so maybe it will work. I'm not sure anything is hidden from the public, though.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Our servers can be seen on the main Forum, in the WaW Public Server Forum or at this post: WaW Game Servers Status

One is an ARMA 3 running the Epoch mod. Wir3tap set it up.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    09-24-2018
    Country
    This is 1ABc|Pvt. RootWyrm's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by [WaW]TA|Melvin View Post
    RootWyrm, your old user name was Fh[45PzL]|MrFustration, active from 03-06-2004 to 05-26-2007. I've e-mailed a password to that account for you.
    You typo'd my name! It's cool. I typo'd it way worse.

But yep! RootWyrm = MrFrustration. Still a very apt name. Do you have any idea how hard it was to find a new legit copy of BF2? Aaaaugh.

We gotta get the old band back together. And not just because 45PzL shenanigans were the best shenanigans. You never really realize how much you miss coherent organized play, even the waiting in TS part, until you're awash in an ocean of noobs.
    BFE7 - +!SgPA[KgG]~~|Frustration || BFE8 - +PKAm![31ToL]~~|Frustation || BFE10 - Ri%[Gj37]//|Frustration
    DISCLAIMER: Game name may differ slightly. I can't slam enough letters into the game.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    07-13-2019
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Might be able to find some stuff via the Way Back Machine internet archive.

Here is a bit of Trexer's website that I mentioned previously. If you try and visit the site now you get a 403 error, but there are several snapshots archived:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050305...://trexer.net/

Here is the site back in the MFOTS days...pretty crude since the snapshot does not work 100%, but could be mined for some nostalgia fodder!

https://web.archive.org/web/20040701...foreurope.com/
    Last edited by 1AB|Pvt. Wilhelm; 01-28-2016 at 03:08 AM.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fh[45PzL]|MrFrustration View Post
    You typo'd my name! It's cool. I typo'd it way worse.
    I didn't typo; you must have typo'd when you created the account. I didn't create anything. Not the account; it's been there for years. My only edit to the database was to put in a password for you and add the WaW Member usergroup to you.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Nice find, Wilhelm. We have some roster items, but only Officers. That's WaW Record.

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    09-24-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't typo; you must have typo'd when you created the account. I didn't create anything. Not the account; it's been there for years. My only edit to the database was to put in a password for you and add the WaW Member usergroup to you.
    More likely it got FUBAR'd at some point since we used to have a shorter character limit. I remember now that for a while I was just "Frustration" because I went over the limit. Besides, you know the rules: TA gets blamed for everything including things not their fault. I'm more amazed it was that email address. I had that address since 1993, alas, it died with the ISP in 2009 or so. (I still have a working backup of the server it ran on.)

I will however, cop to a seriously faulty memory - I think 45PzL was my last. Quoting my untouched sign:

BFE7 - +!SgPA[KgG]~~|Frustration || BFE8 - +PKAm![31ToL]~~|Frustation || BFE10 - Ri%[Gj37]//|Frustration
    DISCLAIMER: Game name may differ slightly. I can't slam enough letters into the game.

(Holy crap, people actually promoted me? What were they thinking!?) Man.. BFE7. I know 45PzL had the A-Team, but I think the actual origin was in KgG in 7, on that very flat map with the Nerfelwerber in the middle of the city. Somebody else will have to remember the map.

Registered User WaW Default
    Last Online
    05-28-2019
    Country
    This is 0utlaw's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fh[45PzL]|MrFrustration View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard it was to find a new legit copy of BF2? Aaaaugh.

https://www.battlelog.co/

its free here, no copy needed

World at War
    1st Airborne Division
    Allies 32 Private
    Last Online
    09-24-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    https://www.battlelog.co/

its free here, no copy needed
    Yeah, but I had to try out of human decency. @UPSLynx is a personal friend of mine so I try to buy his ****(TM). There is no way to buy BF2 legit now, by the way. Soooo...

That out of the way, we gotta get a reunion game going or something.

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

We have Archives on-line, but they are protected for Officer Access. I think I can open some of them. Not all because of "personnel" discussions with bad bits and such. Ewww, some bad stuff about me, but us Admins have to take that sort of thing. I'm way busy for a few days, but should have it open this weekend. You will find some links will be bad for various reasons, (some forum move mess; some user-lost picture host sites). The further back in history of posts, I expect the worse it will be.

That archive site posted only has about 55 members and not that many posts. But there is a password recovery feature, so maybe it will work. I'm not sure anything is hidden from the public, though.
    This is awesome, I would love to get a crack at the archives. I was an officer for several campaigns anyway, so none of it will be too shocking for me, ha! If you need me to help you out with anything either pertaining to the archives or in general let me know. I don't have a ton of free time, but I'd love to help out.

Nice stuff Cyan. (*) There were some very nice contributions in the Graphics and Video back in the day. BTW, WaW YouTube site might have some other stuff, too. It has some Playlists covering about 242 videos.

https://www.youtube.com/user/WorldatWarTournament

Also, check the Channels for all the guys. For example, Avrojet is linked from there.

(*) I embedded the vids using the YouTube button on the "Go Advanced" section of the editor, but kept your links in case it Fubar'd on me... but seems OK.
    Thank you sir. There is some other content on Youtube, including some pretty good promo videos made throughout the years. I didn't include them as they were already out there and existed without my needing to upload them

Might be able to find some stuff via the Way Back Machine internet archive.

Here is a bit of Trexer's website that I mentioned previously. If you try and visit the site now you get a 403 error, but there are several snapshots archived:

https://web.archive.org/web/20050305...://trexer.net/

Here is the site back in the MFOTS days...pretty crude since the snapshot does not work 100%, but could be mined for some nostalgia fodder!

https://web.archive.org/web/20040701...foreurope.com/
    I will definitely be taking a look at this this weekend.
    Cyan Winters.

World at War
    Community Admin
    Gen. 'Buck' Turgidson
    Last Online
    Yesterday
    Country

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Something came up and I didn't finish the Archive work this weekend. There are sections that should not be opened and it has some poor organization for the earlier campaigns. It seems the earlier ones are the ones allot of you guys are interested in, so I'll get those open but it may be hard to follow since most of the early stuff is "flat". That is, many campaigns mushed into one forum directory and some threads had been been intentionally overwritten by the campaigns, so history is lost. Probably the thing many would be interested in, (the mess-hall type of threads), were mostly not archived and many Barracks were not archived. Anyway, I'll get it opened but it will be a few days, pending RL events (for me and for the forums).

Registered User Axis 27 Pz Unteroffizer
    Last Online
    06-05-2019
    Country
    This is Scazar's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good lord. I get bored for 5 minutes, come to see what's been going on here and I find Cyan. Jesus, has it really been that long? God i'm old.
    "He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened. He who conquers others has physical strength. He who conquers himself is strong."
    -Tao-te Ching
    "Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster...for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    -Friedrich Nietzsche

World at War
    Tournament Admin

Last Online
    09-15-2019
    Country
    This is [WaW]CA|Wir3tap's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scazar View Post
    Good lord. I get bored for 5 minutes, come to see what's been going on here and I find Cyan. Jesus, has it really been that long? God i'm old.
    Scazar!

The hilarious thing is I came to know and work with you relatively late in my WaW career, so it hasn't even been that long relative to my time here...and yet it's still been so long

We're all old now. This sucks.
    Cyan Winters.

World at War
    British Division Staff Officer
    Allies 32 Brigadier
    Last Online
    01-05-2019
    Country
    This is 1AB|BRIG ScaryGary's Country Flag

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scazar!

The hilarious thing is I came to know and work with you relatively late in my WaW career, so it hasn't even been that long relative to my time here...and yet it's still been so long

We're all old now. This sucks.
    God damn it Cyan Get out.. lol

Still Scary After all these years... Since Camp 13
    WAW13:Gp[45PzL]///|ScaryGary =>Fh[45PzL]~|ScaryGary(2ndLt. Italy-W.Europe) =>[46Z]G|Sze.ScaryGary => Wi[45PzL]|ScaryGary
    WAW14: Oi[48AD]2Lt.ScaryGary WAW16: FJJ^|ScaryGary
    WAW17 PKG// ScaryGary WAW20 B|60Sg.ScaryGary
    WAW21 M62|Sg ScaryGary (First Return to tanking since Camp 14)
    WaW22 AzA ScaryGary (First time in Airforce)
    WaW23 Gj* ScaryGary (Stayed Hq untill dad was diagnosed with cancer,)
    RIP DAD 3/22/2013

Last Online
    08-01-2018
    Country

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryGary View Post